Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Changing of the Guard

Today is our first prenatal OB appointment as we officially "graduated" from the fertility clinic last week.  I'm looking forward to the change of pace, so to speak.  As much as I like the folks at SCRC, it's so good to be moving to the next phase of pregnancy.

Eric is going with me to the appointment today.  He's hoping to see the girls on an ultrasound again.  I'm looking forward to him meeting Tony.  I really love my OB and know Eric will feel better about being away in production if he feels confident that I'm in good hands.

That's about it.  Not a whole lot of report.  Just trying to take it easy and not overdo things over the holidays.  That's a challenge in and of itself, but at least I have a good excuse to not do much this year.

Here's to all having a wonderful holiday and enjoying time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment